Our Professional Process:
1. We mask off entire work area, cover surrounding area with drop cloths and install a ventilation system
that prevents odor and overspray.
2. Fixtures are scrubbed with commercial cleansers to remove all chemicals, soap buildup and body oils.
3. We remove the caulking.
4. All chips are repaired and the surface is smoothed.
5. An acid mud etch is applied that makes the surface porous.
6. We rinse and smooth the surface
7. Two coats of primer are applied.
8. Using a high volume low pressure spray equipment, we apply eight coats of high gloss Urethane.
9. The finish is baked on using infrared baking lamps
10. The masking tape and paper is removed.
11. We caulk and reseal along the sides and floor.
For a free estimate call Custom Bath Tub & Tile Reglazers today at (206) 622-1499!
Call us first at (206) 622-1499!
Our 40 years of experience makes a difference!
Serving the Greater Seattle, Washington Area
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday,
7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Locally Owned and Operated
Custom Bath & Tile Reglazers
Phone: (206) 622-1499
We specialize in restoration of clawfoot tubs, pedestal sinks, and fiberglass repairs.
Gift Certificates Available!
We respect your home and will protect it! Angie's List Super Service Award 2006 through 2015!
Call Us Today! (206) 622-1499